EcoSolar is an exciting, industry leading company with a client and delivery focus and a philosphy of providing well designed and reliable systems. We have been busy developing the new solar monitoring system which although primarily for EcoSolar clients is also being offerred to other solar suppliers and installers in the hope that they will utilise it to ensure thier systems operate as intended and also used a great commisioning tool.
The EcoSolar team is currently working on several different high-proFile projects:
- Ryman HealthCare Resthome New Plymouth - the instalaltion of these solar water heating system including 7,500 litres of solar preheated water in multiple 1,500 litre EcoSolar cylinders. The data logging is currently being undertaken and the installation will be complete.
- SkyCity Hotel, Auckland - Energy Conscious Design and EcoSolar were chosen to design and install a solar water heating system located on the roof of the Skycity Hotel to preheat hot water for the Casino, the system has extensive funding from the EECA innovation fund and is recognised as being one of the most technically demanding instalaltion s to date. Construction is due to start in December 2009 and will be completed in early 2010. The system includes the new EcoSolar monitoring and data logging system with a display on the viewing deck of the SkyTower over looking the installation. The installation will be recorded with a time delay camera and the footage will be shown on the public display.
- Victoria University, Wellington - EcoSolar were selected to design, supply and commission a solar water heating system for the University's new Teaching building. The collectors are architectually laid out to optimise the aesthetics and whilst operating as a drainback system will ensure maximum savings and reliability.
- Korori Wildlife Sanctuary - EcoSolar were selected to design, supply and commission a solar water heating system for the visitor centre, preheating the hot water for the ablutions and cafe.
- Wellington Zoo - we have recently completed installing a solar water heating system on the new animal hospital at the Wellington zoo.
Please also browse;